html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Its never too late to start

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Its never too late to start

So i have finally decided to reveal all my darkest secrets to all you netizens out there. Big deal?
Yah right!

Nah. This is just collection of snapshots of the various scenes in my life which is unfortunately all in GREEN now(does not take a genius to figure out why). Yes indeed! A publication of the main events i experience daily or at least every 2 days(if i am not too lazy).

All you readers please feel free to bring up any comments, remarks, criticisms, disputes, disagreement or just about any admonitions of any kind through the friendly comment icon somewhere in the blogs.

I as the writer, will pledge to do my utmost in writing this blog as friends know that writing is one of my many pastimes. I hope this blog will bring all of you people with lots of entertainment, insights, news, information or at the very least you all can pity all that i am going through(joking!).

Ps. This blog is especially dedicated to my dearest gal. Now at least you know what is going through in my army days now. Take care my gal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home