html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Randomlocities

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Randomlocities


Its been raining on and off these days... And it has 'disrupted' my running routine. So to know whether it will rain tomorrow, ask if I'm plan to go jogging the next day. If I plan to jog, surely it will rain. More zhun than the weather man - guaranteed.


Recent picture of obese Moocakes sleeping on his back under a table at his favourite kopitiam.


And he was dreaming. Because he suddenly twitched and grabbed the leg of the chair while its eyes remained closed. After a big yawn he returned to a solemn slumber. Must be dreaming of chasing a running chicken wing or something.


My elder bro's new ride. A Mitsubishi Lancer Ex.


And his recent win. A Xiao Si Xi with double flower points. Another new 'FOO Family' mahjong record, a super limit unseen since Jermaine's Jade Dragon win at last year's Chinese New Year. When is my turn coming???


Dad is still churning culinary wonders after wonders. I forgot watsiname again. But I do know it contains wine, chicken and brocolli. And I also know how to eat and how to wash the plate after that. Hahaha.


Jermaine returns from his 6-week overseas naval expedition as part of his naval officer cadet course across South East Asia onboard RSS Endurance. Was he ever gone??? Returned with a nice Beer Chang singlet from Bangkok and Braun Buffel wallet for myself. Neat. He has officially began his 'stories for grandchildren' account with many stories accumulated from this expedition. Picture seen here (with elder bro) on the day of his departure.


And introducing my new best friend. Can't help not bringing her wherever with me. Bonjela sounds girlish right??? Well its the best companion while there's like 4 simultaneous ulcers in the mouth. OUCH. She will do until better medication for ulcers can be found. I'm willing to try anything except the table salt. Someone should damn well invent a vaccine for mouth ulcers. Arrgh.

Last but not least, Liverpool plays Man United tonight! Followed by another epic battle between Chelsea and Arsenal RIGHT after that. And I finally have the time to meet the usual gang at Simpang tonight. Gosh. Used to be almost weekly but turns out to be the FIRST time this semester. Work is really catching up with all of us. But work or not no one misses Super Sunday! MAY LIVERPOOL WIN and CHELSEA DRAW WITH ARSENAL!!! (So I can laugh in Weasel's SMUG ManUnited-ted face) Hahaha.

K off to Simpang now. GO REDS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home