html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Responsibilities

Friday, January 08, 2010

Responsibilities



Would you rather be a small fry and be doing something you like; or be someone with good career prospects but doing something you don't like at all?

Suddenly there are so many responsibilities thrown onto me, and my training is already mapped out. Not exactly the route that I want, but it's a big stepping stone towards my ultimate goal. I can't possibly be transferring patients when I'm old, right?

In the meantime, I'm gonna embrace this huge responsibility on my tight shoulders, and work on the presentation for the whole department next friday. *GULPS! Come what may!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home