html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: You're the first person who PISSED me off in the new year! CONGRATS!!!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

You're the first person who PISSED me off in the new year! CONGRATS!!!

Yay! First blog for the new year! All right.. Enough celebration.

On a more solemn note, a not so happy new year for lotsa people elsewhere. Darn, the death tolls for the tsunami keeps climbing. I feel bad collecting my newly bought spectacles costing over a hundred when people are out there suffering and dying. Sheesh. The irony of life.

Was ambushed by a teenager today outside Kembangan mrt "selling" coupons in the aid of malay children who have not enough money to go to school. on any ordinary ocassion i would have bought the ticket. But he looked so screwed up and was kinda snorting when he asked for the donation, i rejected him initially to see his reaction. Haha. Of all the cheek! He went on ranting about me not knowing importance of education.

Xin Yi then came along(i was waiting for her you see). She was nicer. She bought 2 tickets from another kid some time back. When i told him that she bought already, instead of thanking her, he went "Oh, many people have bought too, but they buy more again. So can you buy another one?" PUH-Leeze! Do you have a better response than that???

I was going to give him a piece of my mind, but then the train was coming. I ignored him and walked off. He followed us for a few step saying "Sir, i cant believe you do not know the importance of education" repeatedly.

SHUT UP YOU PEA-BRAIN! And what do YOU know about the importance of LIFE? I wished i had asked him to follow me into the station where i would tip the whole amount of money in my wallet into the "tidal wave donation box" in his face while smirking at him. HAHAHA! EAT DUNG YOU NINCOMPOOP!

Rule 1: If you want people to help you, do it with a smile.
Rule 2: Be polite, patient, not pushy.Rule
Rule 3: Do not piss anyone off!

That kid spoilt my day. Hrummph.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home