html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: THEY are HERE!!!!!

Friday, December 10, 2004

THEY are HERE!!!!!

Yes. I’m home again. Got half a day off from my OC. Haha. But gotta book in by tonight. Sian. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my half day of just shopping and eating at Suntec city and Marina shopping centre. Gosh, it sure feels so good just to be able to soak up the Christmas atmosphere. Walking leisurely, listening to Christmas carols, being greeted by sales assistants with their ever so cute santa clause hat, shopping for Christmas prezzies…. Sigh. I miss my carefree Christmas days.

And yes! The DAY is here!!!!!! I will be taking my first batch of recruits tomorrow. THEY are HERE!!!!!!!! Really excited. Will they be a nice bunch of obedient recruits, a bunch of jokers, or a bunch of little devils? Haha, I cant wait to to find out. Yes! Yours truly will be having the honour of showing the parents, the SISTERS and especially the GIRLFRIENDS of the recruits around. Got appointed as bus tour ic. Heh heh heh. Got a script to digest by tonight so as to introduce to them the many facilities of BMTC.

“On your right ladies and gentlemen is the famous SOC grounds. This is where your sons will risk their lives, their limbs and their flesh in order to run the course under a stipulated time.”

“On your left is the beautiful parade square where your sons will spend countless hours under the hot sun learning drills. This will also be the very place where your sons will do countless push ups on the scorching grounds and burn their palms in the process as they incur the wrath of their instructors.”

"This is their beautifully barracks and their comfy spring beds where your sons will be crying softly alone at night and where they will be cleaning up like slaves. Notice how shiny the old concrete floor is. This was courtesy of the last batch of recruits that suffered here. Rest assured that we will ENSURE that your sons will outdo the previous batch."

"Over here we have the beautifully and windy costal route around the 2 schools where your sons will wear their legs out by running kilometres after kilometres of endurance running. Do not worry dear parents. Our friendly instructors will be there to guide your sons and train them to do better."

“And yes dear parents, please come and patronize our wide range of food at the canteen where your sons would probably never have a chance to patronize unless they are superbly well behaved and if they beg their instructors for canteen breaks nicely.”

Haha. Of course I will not say that. But then in life, how many people actually know the truth about everything? Oh well. No wonder they say life is a journey of discovery eh?

Incidentally, today is World’s Best Friends day. Didn’t even know it existed. Got an sms form my friend saying that i am still appreciated. Cool huh? Where are the rest of you people!? But dun you think we should have more of these days??? Haha. To all my friends and those who have left anything at all in my 19 years of memory, I say a big thank you! No words would be adequate enough to describe how you people have played a part in my life I guess. Hope we can all catch up soon ya? Will you people have a blessed Christmas and lotsa presents!
Ps. Dont forget my prezzies k? (Do not forget!! You have been reminded!!!)

And that goes for you too dear. Thanks for always being there. The sun and moon of my life. Hope you had a fruitful choir practice. Must take good care of yourself ok?

Sheesh. Time to book in le. Till i see you people again! Merry Christmas!!!! HOHOHO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home