html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Been a long time

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Been a long time

It been a long time since I...

Last blogged,

Went back to mainland,

Saw my parents,

Greeted my ah ma,

Played pool or basketball with my bros,

Had time to read a good book by a cafe,

Laze by the sea and soak in the sun,

Went downtown,

Caught a movie,

Drank from coffee bean,

Indulge in a piping hot pineapple pie,

Had good ol S'porean hawker food,

Tucked into a big plate of wanton noodles,

Visited usual hang out points,

Went cycling with buddies,

And most importantly, spend time with YOU.

It's been a long time since I was a civillian.

Yes, it really has been a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home