html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: You're Mine!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

You're Mine!

30 minutes ago.



On a sofa couch.



Somewhere far far away.......



Oooh yeah.



"I finally got hold of you!"



Oooh yeah.



"I waited so long for this moment!!!"



Oooh yeah.



"You're mine!!!!!"



Oooh yeah.



"And you're slim and pretty!"



Oooh yeah.



"I wanna hold you, touch you feel you!"



Oooh yeah.



"Carass you all over."



Oooh yeah.



"I'm gonna shoot!"



Oooh yeah.



"Wah... Shiok."



Oooh yeah.



"That was fast."



Oooh yeah.



"And easy."



Oooh yeah.



"I enjoyed every moment of it."



Oooh yeah.



"And surely I will remember every moment spent with you"



Oooh yeah.



"Such a joy to have such a companion who shares all my trigger happy experiences."



"I love you."



"My Konica Minolta DiMAGE X50"



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Oooh yeah.



Oooh yeah.



Ooohzzzz...



Zzzzz...



Disclaimer:

*Please note that the author of this entry is suffering from a severe lack of sleep, exhaustion and from the extremely volatile and treacherously unpredictible weather in an island somewhere off S'pore. He is therefore subjected to wild fantasies of wishes unfulfilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home