html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: It's our fourth annivesary!

Friday, March 31, 2006

It's our fourth annivesary!

Yipee! It's our annivesary today! *does a back flip as fireworks light up the skies* Happy annivesary my dear! It's been 4 lovely years together and I enjoyed every moment of it! Seems only like just yesterday that we just met in TPJC. Time sure flies. And I've never been happier before this.

Yes it's our annivesary but the poor princess has to go to skool today to do project. And it's supposed to be her HOLIDAY! Right after the end of her attachments and all the deadlines for projects. Sheesh. They just can't leave her alone. No chance for me to serve some breakfast in bed or something. Bleah. Ok. Something that resembles breakfast at least. Thankfully we're able to have dinner together. Can't wait till I meet the princess tonight.

Anyway I'm back from chalet at Changi! And I'll update you folks about the ongoings again. It was just as fun as the last one but not as exciting. Hahaha. At least there was no Ba Poh invasion this time. And it sure was nice to see the ORDed personnels. Haiz. Can't wait to be like them.

And I'm scheduled for an appointment at Alexandra hospital later. After my ord dental check up last week, the dentist says I have to pluck out my wisdom teeth!!! Arrgh! All 4 of them!!! That's why I have to go down to the hospital today for an initial examination. Sheesh. Hopeully the extraction will be a painless process.

Ok! I got to go for now. Be back with more updates real soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home