html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: You pissed me off yet again

Thursday, September 14, 2006

You pissed me off yet again

*bitch mode on*

You keep saying we need to reflect on our behavior, but have you ever thought about your own? Maybe you were the one who made us behave in that way. I think you should think about the way you behave too.

*bitch mode off*

I've got so much work to do I dunno how to do them, when to start and all. Exams starting in ermm less than 3 weeks time, and there's papers on everyday of the week!!! And immediately after that I'll be going for my 8 weeks attahment. Is that gross or what...??!?!?!

I've been reaching home at 9 plus everyday for the past I dunno how long, staring at my comp for so long. I hope I dun kill this poor laptop of mine by lugging it to school everyday. I just wat my sleep please.

My grandma's brother (i.e. my granduncle) just passed aways recently and I don't even have the chance to go down to his wake. I feel so bad. =((

Brother is holidaying at Bali now, and I really hope he is having fun there. I want, no, need a holiday!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Ticsay said...

Regardless, once you have figured out the amount of faxing you need, you can then give some consideration to the different providers to see if they can fulfill your needs. The customized fax message is available in different colors and the reproducing fax content comes in varying quality. Clean your laser fax with just about anything because toner is easy to clean. Sounds familiar? Whether it's your neighbor, your friend, your relative or you yourself who needs the money, an emergency cash needs is no joke. The loan acceptance will flash on your PC screen inside one hour. For a growing business this can be a great money-saver which shouldn't be ignored, especially if your company depends upon faxing to bring in new sales and clients. You can examine out the high quality of your faxes and see for your self what kind of assist a provider has how effectively do they reply to any challenges that you might encounter? Can you attain them 24/7? The outgoing faxes you have sent by email will appear like all other mail items in your Sent Items box. Confidential Fax Cover Sheet for Legal Docs Templates. Confidential Fax Cover Sheet for Legal Docs Templates document sample. Fax Cover Sheet, Confidential Fax, cover sheet, fax cover sheets, How to, fax.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home