html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: I feel old.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I feel old.

I had this small discussion in school the other day with... ermm... I forgot who. But it really made an impression with me when i went over to my grandma's place to have dinner today. I met my youngest cousin (she's about 1.5yrs old), and boy, has she grown. She had so much vocabulary now, it's amazing.

Previously, it was other people who tell me "woah, you've grown so much". Now, I say the same thing to my cousin. Does it mean we are getting old already?? Oh my, I've only just had my 21st birthday, and I feel old liao.

I feel breathless when I climb liao 3 storeys, walk faster to school, even running up the escalator to chase after the train! My memory is turning bad, always forgetting where I place my phone, keys, forgotting to take things, which made me wheeze all around the house to get things, causing me to be abit late all the time.

Think I've hit quarter life crisis.

The cough syrup that the doctor gave me made me so drowsy I nearly fell onto the floor when i got up from my chair. Altough today was supposed to be my rest day, I had so much work to do that I could not rest properly without the nagging thoughts of the piling workload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home