html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Bliss....

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bliss....

Is being woken up by the phone ringing, and then hearing your voice on the other end (sounding as sleepy as me).
~
Is seeing you with a bouquet of flowers when you come and pick me up. Even though you told me there would not be flowers coz they are a waste of money during Valentine's day. And I agree so.
~
Is you telling me there's 7 roses coz that's my favourite number.
~
Is knowing that you stayed up till late to wrap the flowers yourself, and even got pricked by the thorns.
~
Is having lunch at NYDC, sharing delicious mushroom ham thingy, baked rice, MY favourtite blueberry elephancino, and MY favourite boo boo cake. Notice they're all my favourite?
~

Elmo and Cookie Monster were having their date there too!
~
Is sharing nachos with extra cheese while watching P.S. I Love You, and tearing together whenever the letters come.
~
Is you fulfilling my whims, and going vivocity to find BoostJuice.
~
Is going to Daiso hand in hand, marvelling at the weird things they sell there.
~
Is sharing Shihlin Ji Pa and Mee Sua with crayfish. Yum! And even though you could not really take chilli, you allowed me to tell the auntie "yes, abit of chilli" to both of them.
~
Is sharing a hot fudge sundae while looking at half the world go past.
~
Is you telling me I need to lose weight while lovingly patting my tummy. And then letting me eat so much good food, coz both of us are such hardcore foodies.
~


Bliss is being with you.


Happy Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home