html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Iceskating and lotsa pizza

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Iceskating and lotsa pizza

Today we went ice-skating!! It was my 2nd time on the ice. The first time was while I was in Sec 1 or 2... wow.. nearly a decade ago!!!


At Cockburn Ice Arena


All ready to go!!




Zooming by while i take a rest...







I fell a total of TWO times. Haha. Coz most of the time, I was holding on to either Tricia, the sides, HuiHui or Rui.

Rui got into a collision with another person and slid onto the ice. Whole of her left side was wet, and burnt from the ice, and her face was scratched. Worst thing is, now she can't bite as her teeth feels painful. A really bad thing for someone who loves food much more than me. =p

17 family pizzas for less than 30 people!

And we can't finish them. Brought some back for dinner.

Today was also the first time I saw someone in fits, and on the ice arena somemore. And it was someone I know. Luckily there were many people who know what to do. Not sure what happened, but it was during a game of tag on the arena. I guessed he fell, knocked his head and got unconsious. Found out later that his head was bleeding. He regained consciousness soon after, but was sent to the hospital for monitoring. Hope he is okay now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home