html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: The greatest mismatch

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The greatest mismatch


-
Yup. Investment studying along with my guitar. The greatest mismatch in life for now.
Eh Yu Hui teach me derivatives and fixed income securities lei, I still got many other topics other than those 2! I hate options and futures the most!!! HELP ME SOMEBODY. . .
But while the guitar sure does not help me secure the necessary DI or HD for the module, it has certainly kept me sane during this entire mugging period.
-
Now Shaun. . . Be a good boy and put the guitar away and start reading your notes again. . . Easy yes. . . Guitar at the corner. . . That's good! Pick up your notes and highlighter. . . Wait where are you going??? AND NOW YOU ON THE LAPTOP!!! Arrgh! I give up on you!!!
-
Ok enough of the voice of the 'Angelic Shaun'. Where was I? Ah yes guitaring. I suddenly rekindelled the passion I had for playing the guitar. The one I lost after JC times. While I can't say I have improved since then, but it sure has been an experience I reminisce. The feeling of one getting lost and totally absorbed in getting the right tune and music (if they sound like it) out of the instrument regardless of time or the pain and irritation caused by excessive tabbing, plucking and strumming of the metal strings. And I can't find the chords for the riff of Mandy Moore's Cry. Yeow!!! Enlighten me! Must learn from you during the holidays.
-
Another great mismatch recently was the spate of movies indulgence during all the mugging periods. Caught all the fighting movies from the Romance of 3 kingdoms early this month (Zhao Yun was uber cool and at least the movie is 75% historically accurate) to the Forbidden kingdom starring Jet Li and Jackie Chan just yesterday. Also looking forward to catch Red Cliff coming up real soon!
-
Kk. Gotta stop dreaming of Liu Yi Fei and start mugging!!! Or should I gamecast the Liverpool and Fulham match now???
-
Siao liao la you Shaun. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home