html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Now I know...

Friday, January 15, 2010

Now I know...

Yesterday, I got a shock when I got home. There were 4 bikes outside my house! Questioned dad about it and realised that he went to a police auction where they sell stuffs that are being ermm... confiscated or found by the police (I think). So he got the bikes! All at less than 200 bucks. And nothing a little polishing and pumping can't do to make them spanking new!!

More surprise was when he took out a box filled with cameras! Lotsa them! Sony, Canon, Sumsung, Olympus, and even Ranger! About half of them were really old school! But I found at least 3 that I would use! All for about 300 bucks! But I need chargers for them!! Anyone with spare camera battery chargers?!?

Hmmm... Now I know where I got my shopping genes from!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home