html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Half-wise

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Half-wise

Operating theatres are scary place!

Was made to change into operating gowns (with disposable undies no less!) and made to wait in the lounge with other patients. Lucky I had a book to accompany me.

After being ushered to the operating area, I was asked the same questions that was asked earlier (when was my last meal? any drug allergies?) and finally led to the cold cold operating theatre. And that was when my heart went thumping so so so fast! And I had to calm myself down (and wishing that Jasper was around!). Lied down on the operating table and it was nicely warm. So I was telling myself that it's gonna be like a facial with my mouth open! Haha!

The LA went on and it was painful! While it worked it's magic, I was covered by and felt things placed on my tummy. Weird! Haha! And the procedures started and I was calming myself my listening to my heartbeat on the heartrate monitor to drown the drilling and cracking sounds inside my mouth! Was painful at some times when he was playing tug-of-war with my teeth! And it was finally over! Not after him sewing in my mouth. Luckily I could not see anything or else I think I would be freaked out!


My left lower tooth all drilled to pieces while my 3-legged top left tooth was pulled out whole!
Can feel a gapping hole in place now. Was super miserable when the LA wore off but lucky for painkillers! Now a dull aching pain is in place. With occasionally sharp aching pain whenever I open my mouth. And I survived dinner! No need for liquid diets! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home