html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: MY NEW CAMERA!!!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

MY NEW CAMERA!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Ahem..

Announcing the arrival of her slimness,

The new love of mine,

The newest mistress on the block,

THE OLYMPUS FE-5500!!!!!!!

Oo yeah.

Bought it at the advertised price at $499.

"With its lightweight, slim body and distinctive twisting lens design, the FE-5500 is a great option if you want an ultra-compact camera that you can take anywhere."

All right.

I shall stop blogbragging about my new camera.

I just love it.

But it has 5 mega pixels and 3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom!

And a large 5.1cm LCD monitor!!!

Plus it has Scene programmes for typical shooting situations such as Portrait and Nightscene.

Ok. Enough is enough.

Stop hao-lianing u toad!

But I got new cam,(na ni na ni poo poo)

And I really love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home