html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: I wanna SQUASH!!!

Friday, May 20, 2005

I wanna SQUASH!!!

I badly wanna squash...

I miss the deafening sounds of the hard rubber ball smashing against the concrete.
I miss hearing the echos within the walls.
I miss running all over and chasing after those little black dots.
I miss being able to release all energy in a single concentrated shot.

Haiz... I miss squash.

But check out these cool venues where squash are being played elsewhere...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



So fun! Imagine the world looking at you...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haiz... If only I could play like them as well...



I badly wanna squash...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home