html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Food glorious food!!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Food glorious food!!!

I'm so sorry that it's been a long time since I last blogged. Hahaha. Well I was not exactly busy but I've been plain lazy. Anyway the fairy tale lull period has came to an end. I have spent a record 27 staggering and undisturbed nights at home. The longest every period spent away from camp since I enlisted. =)

ANd here's some little pics of our past few outings! First up would of course be our anniversary evening! We went to Changing Appettites at Marina Square as the princess wanted to try the food there. After I told her that their deep fried food has more oil than my forehead, from my last experience dining there during Yong Ling's birthday, she decided it's safer that she tries some non-deep fried stuff.

The princess decided on a spicy chicken and mushroom spaghetti while I being the total bo hue and indiscriminate grubbie ordered a deep-fried chicken terriyaki rice set with curry. Hahaha. After kapo-ing a bit of Xiang Ning's curry the last time I decided that my taste buds are strong enough for it. And for starters we have mushroom tempuras!

Image hosting by Photobucket

The mushrooms were sinful but spiffing! Especially the juicy abalone mushroom.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Their Lychee Kooler was cool too. A large cup is more than enough for 2 persons.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Waaalaaa. And I'm sorry these are long-overdued dear but here it is!

Image hosting by Photobucket

The happy princess with her bouquet. The saucy red sports car behind is not mine(I wish though), it's her neighbour's. =(

Image hosting by Photobucket

I did not look too happy cos the flowers cost a bomb even though it's a month and a half after v-day. Just kidding! I would give anything to make the princess happy...

Can't believe that it's already been 4 years. Indeed time flies when you are enjoying. And my JC and Army Days were enjoyable because of You. Thank You for being part of me!

Hehehe. Back to foodie! You know what's the best thing about being out is? It is being able to have dinner WHEREVER you want. And our tummies brought us to obscure Changi Airport just 2 days ago! We had the sudden craving for Popeye's Chicken! It is the bestest and my favouritest fried chicken joint in Singapore and if I had my way all KFC's should be taken over by Popeye and Co. Bwahahaha!


Image hosting by Photobucket
"Aiyoh you order so much let's see you wipe them up!"

Image hosting by Photobucket

"Aiyah sure can one la. Not say a lot wad..."

And it was some meal. The 2-pc meal with 2 side dishes each turned out to be almost more than we were able to handle. But I summoned the extra will and stomach might to polish it all off in the final momemts. There's no such thing as too much food! I'm drooling just thinking of the deep fried skin off a chicken thigh. Yummy!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's an out of point sign at the airport. There cant be any inconvenience caused to people when the all the work is being done on the OTHER side of the glass in the transition area only. Maybe this is part of our S'porean campaign to be a gracious society. Apologise even when you are not in the wrong! No shit can happen when you say sorry. Hahaha.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The princess just wants to show off her new mickey mouse shoes...

I'm now enjoying the final night of my holiday as it draws to a close. After that I'll be in camp to take my last and final batch of my army career. Only for 5 days though. And then it'll be another long break till May for fieldcamp!!!

I'll be blogging bout the Chalet at Changi soon k? Still waiting for some pictures from my colleagues. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home