html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: It sucks to be needed that badly...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

It sucks to be needed that badly...

I'm blogging now out of frustration and sheer anger! I went back to camp thinking that all I had to do was at most help out in enlistment duty for my 7th and definitely last batch of maggots, I mean recruits, for maybe a day since I'm clearing my offs and leaves now.

BUT NOOOOOOOO.....
Oc threw a bombshell by saying that all personnels are to be confined for the first 4 days.
ORD-ING PERSONNELS INCLUDED!

"You all are still needed because the junior commanders still quite blur and the quite senior ones are also not good enough yet"...
Ya right as if we leave the company will collaspe like that...

There goes my plans of watching world cup opening match at a cool bar or restaurant, plans on how to spend my weekend with the princess, and plans for my good ol' ye faithful sec skool buddies to give me a belated birthday celebration!

Well done la S*F! Once again you've thwarted my plans, screwed up my life, took away my happines, crushed my aspirations. You have ruined the hopes and dreams of a young man. How the BLOODY HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH OPENING MATCH OF GERMANY VS COSTA RICA AT THE FRONT SEAT OF A SIMPANG RESTAURANT WITH A ROTI JOHN AND A CUP OF ICE COLD MILO DINO BY MY SIDE TOGETHER WITH THE BEST FRIENDS THAT ONE COULD ASK FOR IN LIFE?????

I hope you're happy. You can keep me for now but you only have this much time left>>>>>
*See the Countdown Timer on the board on the right*

Do your worst and eat your heart out! ORD LOH :)

YOU CAN"T KEEP ME FOREVER!!!

I'll be back to blog more about Malacca but for now, some unfortunate souls are going to feel the wrath of a rubber band pulled to the max. WooHoo! Catcha folks next week!

"No matter what happens, your ORD date remains the same..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home