html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Chalet @ Changi again!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Chalet @ Changi again!!!

Chalet @ Changi is back again!!! Although I have not received all of the photos yet, I decided it's time to put em up anyway. Because its bloody raining heavily outside and I have nothing to do anyway. Hahaha.

The weather these days suck totally. The day would start off promising and bright. Sun shining softly, trees swaying mildly in tune with the slight breeze. Birds fly around singing melodiously, clouds remain far far away where they should be, it has the making of a perfect day. Then it changed totally in the afternoon. Clouds hoarded the skies, thunder rumble from a distance, then it would pour like nobody's business as bolts of lightning fly by. Sheesh. There goes the best period of sunlight. Then weather returns to normalcy say around 5 giving you 2 good hours of fading sunlight for what??? Sian. This for the whole of last week plus this week. Clearing leave have never been so painful. Haiz.

Anyway I'm not here to talk about the weather. But about the chalet. Hahaha. Digressed again. The chalet this time was a more quiet affair with not much major activities going on in the day except the usual mahjong and ps2. Therefore we spent 2 good afternoons in a lan shop at Tampines playing Dota!!! Cost quite a bomb but heck it sure was fun to play with so many of your colleagues face to face. We have pulled also the company clerk to the DARK side. Welcome my new Dota friend!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mahjong is a daily morning affair. Makes you "wake up" totally or risk your money being transferred to the more "awake" ones. Mahjong khakis from right Fabian, JJ and HQ.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Hey it's an honour to take a picture of the "most boring chalet's main office". How many of you have ever been to a chalet with NO entertainment facilities and such ulu location? Hahaha.


Look at what we'll be having for dinner!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Yes crabs!!! Kiam(my buddy since bmt days) got promoted to a major!!! He got a "crab" on his shoulder wad... We had to wash the rather small but yummy crabs for bbq.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I spent my afternoon chasing cats and playing with them. This is the smallest of them! A kitten only. But she's flanked by very protective parents. (Parent cats are clawing me viciously as I picked up the kid for a pic hence the forced painful smile). Not to that exaggerated extent but close enough.

There were more cats than there was last time! And the best thing is I forgot to bring my camera!!! Thanks Fabian for tolerating a bunch of feline-ed pictures in your camera. Hahaha.


There she is again!!! Cute hor???

Image hosting by Photobucket
The kitten got bored and decided to explore a drain. She looks big in the pictures as I took them all up close. See the small tinee winny gap? She got in through the gap a second after I took this shot.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Then she got stuck! And the other kitties tried to rescue her. I lifted up the cover to free her. Hahaha. Very cute scene. Curiosity kills the kitten! How so very true.


Told ya! The kitten was well protected.

Image hosting by Photobucket
BBQ!!!! Roll out the food and beer(coke for me pls) and let the partying begin! See those pretty red crabs??? Slurp!

Yes I know girls. Hardly anyone loves cats than guys. Who on earth's blog has more pictures of cats than humans right... Hahaha. So here are some pictures of handsome guys for you all to drool over! If you all need an intro just ask me ok??? Don't be shy. What are freinds for right?

Image hosting by Photobucket
My PC Jacky. He's a pro skater. Not those malay ah-bang like 'skater' but a real professional one. Catch him at Youth Park doing his stuffs.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ah beng Kok and cute Andrew... All ord-ed le. Sigh. Ex-sec com and pc. We invited all ex-mohawk instructors back. Once a MOHAWK WARRIOR always a mohawk warrior.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Canadian Vick! Aka the man with the big d**k as he calls himself. Hahaha! I didnt know this pic is so gay until I saw it. *Shudders incontrollably* DAMN BLOODY GAY PIC!!! But check out his biceps and triceps as compared to my scrawny arms... Oh and you gals miss his funky hairdo as it's too dark.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Leo, Zheng Xi and Jon. Cute guys if you ask me. Arrgh I'm turning gay! Any girls need their numbers??? Hehehe.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is the last of em as I'm still awaiting more photos as I said. Yup much much more.

That's it! As the chalet draws to a close, it was nice just to be able to relax with colleagues past and present. Hearing all the ORD personnels share their working or schooling lives just makes me more jealous only. But it'll be sad when I leave my present colleagues behind in a couple of months time. Sigh.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I'm so evil! I disturb cats even when they are sleeping. Hahaha. More catty pictures to irritate you anti-cat fans. Hahaha.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I got too carried away. Sorry for waking you up! Hell hath no fury like a cat awaken...

Right. These days I'm stuck at home with nothing to do as my com got infected by some dunno what shit virus, thereby not allowing me to MAPLE! Sigh. That's why you don't catch me on msn too. It has almost full control of my computer and I can't open any files or change any settings. Help!!! I don't wanna reformat my com... Too many pictures, files and MP3s to sacrifice. Fortunately I still can surf the net. If not that's it liao.

I'm bored to tears but anyway the weekend's round the corner! Yay! At least I can put of the procrastination and finished all the books that are on my reading lists. Will blog again soon since I have so much time. Catch you guys soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home