html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: First day on the job...

Monday, June 05, 2006

First day on the job...

First thing first, the stoopid journey took more than an hour, and the rush hour crowd at Jurong East is CRRRAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYY!!!

My supervisor looks like the Hong Kong actor/singer, Andy Hui. *Swoons.


Ain't he cute?!?!

I went for my first home visit. Fun. But i fell asleep on the way back and my supervisor saw. *oops. But he was alright about it. "Are you tired? I always try to arrange for home visit in the morning so that I myself is not drowsy." What an understanding supervisor.

Only first day at the attachment and we are already given clients of our own, with the supervisor looking at our every moves of course. But I wasn't expecting that.

There are 7-8 OTs and 8-9 PTs there, plus a TA for each therapist. And I am supposed to present a case in front of all of them!! Stressed!

Overall, the first day was okay, but tiring. One day down, twenty nine days more to go. Hooray.................

Butterfly memories by XinYi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home