html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: A wonderful day

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A wonderful day

The birthday party was a blast!I had so much fun, laughter, and not to mention presents! Haha. Make mi wanna hold a party every year for my birthday!

Think the birthday song was one of the loudest that I've heard, due to the presence of many little screaming voices, singing i-dunno-wat to the tune of happy birthday. But they sure do liven up the atmosphere.

Thanx ZQ for coming, esp Jun, who so sportingly wore an old skool dress; Jess, Sil, Min and Ah ma for coming down earlier to help mi with the goody bags and blowing of balloons! Thanx ponecard clique for the lovely wallet! Thanx to the TP Choir peeps and S09 girls for coming down [sorry for being a bad host to u all]! Thanx to Wee Cheer, Weihao, Yeow and Phyllis for the lovely champagne, and making my mahjong-crazy younger brother happy! And last of all, I wanna thank my elder brother for helping mi plan this wonderful birthday party and the spa voucher (WOOHOO!)

A more detailed photoblog will be up once I get the pics and have the time! Now, it's back to reality: Books and papers and studies..............

PS: I've been blogging more than Shaun!!

Butterfly memories by XinYi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home