html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: School

Monday, July 17, 2006

School

I've survived my 6 weeks of attachment, and it was a really enriching experience. I learnt so much about myself, about professional behaviour, communicating with others and alot of other things in terms of treatment.

The last day at work was really hectic as there was alot of handing over to do, and there was a last minute meeting that all OTs and PTs had to attend. But nonetheless, we managed to take some pics with our supervisor, and here it is...











With supervisor and coursemate





















With G*imHoon and L*eeLing. Can u imagine that the latter is a mother and the senior OT there. I was surprised.












With Y*ati, the TA, and the rose we made her.












With Lindy, another OT there. She's 2yrs our senior. She's kind enough to let us see some of her patients, who were of different diagnosis.











The presents we got for him. X*iuLing made a powerpoint of our words and quoted some of his words and made it into a cd. Think he was very touched by it.Haha. And we even got him milo packet and cereal packets. this pic is taken by him one.

I forgot to mention. We invited him to join us for lunch also and he agreed. He treated us to drinks, rojak and also our daily dose of herbal tea! Haha. And from this simple lunch, we found out alot of things about him, and it wasn't as scary as i tot it would be.

Today is the start of school, meaning the start of Year 3!! So far so good, but it seems like that assignments we have for this sem is super cheem. I do not understand what is needed. Sigh~ hope all goes well. Really can't imagine that I'll be working 1yr from now. Scary. Well, I'll take it when it comes.

Butterfly memories by XinYi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home