html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: I am blessed!

Monday, August 07, 2006

I am blessed!

Watched "Now and Forever" after skool today. It's a comedy at the start, and a tragedy at the end. Super nice show. Shall not post any spoilers here. And after that, Sil and I went to Sushi Tei to have our dinner. And along the way, I was thinking of having dinner at some place that is more healthy on my wallet. But in the end decided to go Sushi Tei as I wanted to try it's food also.

So, mi and Sil went into the restaurant. And the waited showed us the first 2 seats near the conveyor belt. I was about to sit down when Sil said "Can we have the table instead?" And so the waiter showed us round the corner to the tables. And when I turn round the corner, I saw the rest of the ZQ gang! And they bursted out in "Happy Birthday!" And boy! Was I surprised! But the embarrassing thing was that I had to walk down this passageway with the whole restaurant of people looking at me! Haha. Aniway, that was not the point. The point is that most of them waited for us since 5+. Touched.We then had dinner and they gave mi my present. I love all of them, especially the specially designed "card".


Mi with the yummilicious tiramisu (?) cake, but with raisins (bleargh!)


ZQ minus Jess and Elain

The rest of the pictures are still processing. So these are the only 2 pics I have now.

Thank You Ah Ma for the pics!
Thank You Silvana for the birthday card, and also acting as the decoy!Thank You ZQ for making my birthday so special!

Butterfly memories by XinYi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home