html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: They're not kidding when they say time flies...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

They're not kidding when they say time flies...

Look what came in the mail today! (My bed is my table, my study corner, my library, my closet, my internet cafe and also my letter box)



Didn't I just settled you last month at the AXS??? You're back to haunt me again! Is that what you meant by 'suprise' written on the envelope??? So fast??? Arrgh!!!

*Tears open letter*

Wait. That was August, wow its September already. Seem like just yesterday that I dealt with you.

*grumbles grumbles*

Sigh bills again. There's nothing more certain in life than your monthly bills...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home