html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: It was great while it lasted...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It was great while it lasted...

First day of skool was great! Nice to see all the SIM pals once again. Desmond bombarded us with tidbits and souvenirs from Taiwan. Seeing all the familiar colourful snack wrappers and usual Taiwan gifts, it sure brings back fond memories of when I was in Taiwan. First lecture of the year turned out to be Macroeconomics. Bleargh.

I will definitely have to work harder this semester. I haven't experienced what is like to put in 10 or even 5 decent hours a day studying. After catching up with army dudes last week, I've heard horror stories of people who can piah 20 hours a day! My gosh. How is that humanly mathematically possible? I dunno. Certainly I don't think anyone in my course does that. But that's what the real world of undergraduates is about I guess. The stronger dogs win in a dog eat dog world. I wonder where will I be if I mug 20 hours a day... Oh yeah. Either heaven or IMH. Haha crude.


But my bloody GPA's 0.25 below the average in order to graduate with distinction now. In a course where no honours are awarded, I guess I'll just have to go for the best that is available. Yawn! Boring modules coming up! Lets see... Managerial Accounting and Business, Commercial Law, Macroeconomics and lastly Marketing Principles. BORING. Sounds like a lot of project work to me. Must seek more help for my SENIORS. Hem hem hem..

Some random happy memories of the hols...

Cycling trip at East Coast last week...


Erm Order of Chua Family for the GT too? Nvm if you don't get it. =)


I had a bad hair day. So thought I'd make it worse. I look like a freaking CHAO AH BENG here.


There's always time to stop and smell the flowers...


And more flowers...


And even more flowers!


Something I'd like to try in the near future...



Sand castling fun for these 2 families. Look at the quality of the sand sculptures... Comes complete with miniature toy soldiers guarding the castle.

Gee the holidays wheezed by so fast with hardly time to do everything you really want. Haha. But as planned I did meet up with the army guyzos. And they're looking great! I really Really REALLY do miss my days in Tekong. They were so enjoyable and carefree. You only worry about things like which canteen to have your lunch at, which Dvd to watch after last parade, whether to swim or run after you wake up... Arrgh. I miss the island life.

As usual we RAPED Seoul Garden... Hehehe... *Hand all the black pepper beef over!!!*


But at $26 per person I really don't settle for anything less...


I am seated beside NJC's top Malay student of my time, a bugger who takes 7 modules in NUS, holds 3 CCAs, gives private tuitions and yet complains about the fact that his results are slightly below that of overseas Chinese and Indian students. Sheesh...


Don't ask me what Kiam and Fabian's up to. Could their outstretched tongues signify delicious food? Or is it something else?


After lotsa lotsa helpings I finally settled for the dessert... Taa Daa! My DIY Ice Kachang...


Fellow Mohawk Commanders you're sorely missed! Especially the many other dudes who did not turn up. Shall we rape Kushinbo next?

Peter's great joke of the night:
"Hey Pete you 26 liao why not thinking of getting a girlfriend?"
"Aiyah don't worry I have the best picks of girls at this age"
"Why?"
"You never hear meh? Girls are like Christmas log cakes, no one wants them after the 26th... So I can slowly choose now..."
".............................."

That's very Master Peter for you... Most eligible Mohawk Commander... Ask me for details!
(Don't stone me Pete)

It was a great holiday for me. Oh before I sign off, I remembered to capture something before it was gone...


I just love the Christmas Tree in the darkness of my hall. But its gone now. Sadly... It was really great while it lasted...

Also, I just blew more $$$ today on....

1. A dinner at Breko with the princess AND

2. 梁詠琪's latest CD! Mwahaha!!! I'm such a sucker for sad Chinese love songs.

Going to sleep with the tunes of 给自己写的情歌 behind me now! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home