html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Traffic Lights to Phuket - Part 3

Monday, January 01, 2007

Traffic Lights to Phuket - Part 3

And we FINALLY reached Phi Phi Island!

Since we were the last ones to get off the boat, we have to take a rushed picture.

We had lunch at one of the hotels there. And we were given about an hour to shop. So we walked around the small island, and bought a pair of slippers each. *grinz. It was Silver's first time wearing slippers!!

On our way back to the yatch, we saw a weird phenomenon. All the mini fishes are avoiding the knot in the water. Wonder why. Notice that there are actually two "holes".


Silver with me on board. Yeah. We chose the top deck as both as us want to tan.




Bye Phi Phi Islands!


I like the name of this hotel. Pronounced as "Hippy Hotel".


Green creature in front of me! Guess who is it. HAHA.


The clear blue skies....


How not to fall asleep like that. Cool breezy wind, and the warm sun rays shining upon you. So all three of us fell asleep. And I woke up with a sun burn. Lucky I covered my face with my cap. And look what greeted me when I woke up....

Fluffy white clouds coming out from a hat. Heh. One of my "masterpieces".

Our slippers. Almost in traffic lights colour too. Guess which is whose?!?
After we cleaned up, we went in search for FOOD!! So we went to one of the restaurants behind our hotel, with much attention from the locals.



Yummy Pad Thai!!

C.O.C.O.N.U.T, C.O.C.O.N.U.T, C.O.C.O.N.U.T, C.O.C.O.N.U.T, coconut, coconut, COCONUT!!!!


Watermelon juice for me. Ultra sweet. I look like a malay here. Haha.


Coconut for you too?
YES. WE ARE WEARING THE SAME T-SHIRT.
HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
Hence we need to cool off with some Cornetto!
Happy New Year Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home