html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: 1 down 4 to go

Monday, April 23, 2007

1 down 4 to go

Whee Macroecons paper is down!!! Should have one relatively GOOD grade in the bag if I'm not wrong. *BHB* But this is the easiest of the modules for this semester anyway. That leaves me with 3 more papers to go and another 17 days of sheer torture. Sigh. Seems like my exam is the second longest with Sok Wan's and Doris ending a day after mine.

But oh well we pay more skool fees therefore we have more time to study! Hahaha. And chao weasel's exams are already over!!! Arrgh. Bet he's enjoying his holiday now anyway. Probably weaseling in some corner now as I type??? Heh. Somemore Man U might even win the title before his birthday thanks to the recent draw by lousy Chelsea. Arrgh! Even worse. Darn you chao weasel... Hahaha... Please let Liverpool win champs league so I can laugh in Weasel's and Fergie's face...

I can't seem to keep the focus on the books these days. Mind's filled with places to go after exams, friends to meet, things to buy, places to find work in, new hobbies to discover, old hobbies to continue etc etc etc...

Speaking of work, I need to find a temporary job soon... Lobangs/Suggestions anyone???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home