html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Singnet or Starhub???

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Singnet or Starhub???

Hi all! Is my online presence sorely missed??? Hahaha. Cancelled my internet connection as of the 24th of March since it's out of contract anyway. Didint have time to consider any other offers as I was finishing off my marketing project at that time. So I've decided not to reconnect until after the end of my semester papers, which will end on the 10th of May. This will keep all online distractions out of the way. Especially maple story. And I save 2 months of bill too. But how? Which isp to sign on with next time? Haiz. Life without the net's great. It hurts at first but slowly I am getting used to not being online everyday.

Time sure files and so fast April has crept up on all of us. A quarter of 2007 has went by and it only seems like yesterday when I was counting the end of 2006 with the guyzos. The mid semester results are back and I didn't do as well as I could have. Had High D for Macroecons, D for Marketing, and NN for Management Accounting. Now WTH is NN? Well I do not know what it stands for exactly either but I know it denotes a fail in that particular subject. Wahaha. So that means I gotta work harder in the final Management paper then. Looks like paying more skool fees does not corelate directly to a decrease in expectations. Or so I've learnt. Hahaha.

The princess and I turned 5 over the weekend but we didn't celebrate it too elaborately. Went for a full day of shopping, kolo mee lunch, and dinner at Kenny Rogers at Marina Square. Thank you for the wonderful journey through this half decade my dear. What would I have done without you?

Finally we've handed up the crazy marketing report on the second of April. Lets see that's about 35 pages worth of report and a 126 pages full of appendices. Great job guys! Many thanks to project members Ade, Sharon, Ping and Jason for slogging it out with me. Felt like I could fly when I threw the thick booklet into the assignment collection bin on Monday. Phew. The nights are free now, and there's finally time to do things like newspaper reading, tv watching, strolling around the neighbourhood with the princess, kitty hunting and feeding etc. Oh for once I can actually listen to what the 933 deejay is saying.

*Stop that eyebrow guys! Don't think I dunno what's on those minds of yours!

Hahaha. Yes I do UNDERSTAND what the deejay says. Must I remind you all that I've never FAILED chinese before? Ahem! Show some respect please. K back to 933. I'm glad to hear Ma Li's voice on the night show again. I think she's a great deejay. Seems like it's back to Sec 4 and JC 1 days when I first listened to 933. She was the late night deejay then as well.

Went to celebrate by watching Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtle with the Sim guys. Yes its the show that woman will not understand. The turtles were cool as usual but the story line's crap. Don't watch it unless it's on a weekday. I miss long time turtle nemesis like 'Shredder', 'Beebork' (forgot how to spell it) and 'Rock Steady'. But I still absolutely love Michaelangelo. Still the number 1 joker turtle.

The fun's over. Now it's time to prepare for the exams! With that the mugging season begins! Sorry dear fellow bloggers that I've not been able to frequent your sites. Rest assured I'll visit it whenever I get to be online. Keep the tags coming! But for instant replies, sms. Till then! Study hard too all of you! God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home