html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Its over!!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Its over!!!

1. Macroeconomics, Marketing and Management Accounting Mid Sem tests. Which was quite easy in my opinion. The RMIT lecturers are either lazy or merciful. Whatever. I thank God for his continued favour.

2. 花样少年少女. The show that I religiously followed but it turn and backstabbed me with a crappy ending. Sigh. Why directors like to come up with 'designer' endings??? Whatever happened to "and they lived together happily ever after???" But the princess and I are both suffering from withdrawal syndromes. 7pms will never be the same again. Sigh.

3. Mid March. Moving on to end March. Project deadlines loom. Massive Marketing project to complete and 2 Commercial Law papers. Arrgh. For now, if you see me online on msn I'll be permenantly away. But do drop by to say hi. Hahaha.

4. Today. A fun day of unwinding at Ang Mo Kio Central (yes of all places). Went to K box the whole noon and play pool the whole night with SIM buddies. Life is still good I guess? Pictures coming up if I can be bothered! Hahaha.

Be back to blog soon again! Finally got some breathing space liao... Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home