html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Moving house

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Moving house

I'll be moving house on 10th May 2007!! Whee! Now my house is like a warzone now. Lotsa boxes lying around, no places to walk. But it's all great fun. The best part for me was looking at all the letters, old notes, music scores that was hidden away in the cupboard. Lotsa lovely memories.

The most headache part was moving all my OT notes and books. It took up 3 huge luggages, and 1.5 gigantic D H L box. And there are some still lying around.

Looking forward to using my own designed bathroom. Will try to take a pic of it. It has got black floor!! Heh. And I painted my room PURPLE!!

This is a good time for me to be shifting house, since I just ended my last attachment, and hence my student life at N Y P. Should be going to Aussie to further my studies.

Attachment had been fun. The next post will be a post on attachment itself - the interesting people and special cases I've seen. Till next time.

P.S. Who is going back to school for the learning community? Wanna go for dinner before that? Msg me k. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home