html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: BeeeeZeeee

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

BeeeeZeeee

Like a bee really.

Sorry for the 'BO SIM' blogging, and even the lack of it haha. But it has been one heckofaride since I touched down in Singapore from my Perth trip exactly a week ago. Activities have been flying in fast and fury and there was hardly a single day to breathe. To cap it all off I've found a part time job all thanks to Kang. Gonna try a new aspect of job never tried before. Will be doing stock-taking work mainly - simple no brainer work for once. Needed the job to fast forward the holidays till the start of school and also to curb the excessive outflow of funds due to partying.

Ah yes! About Perth. Too short a trip, too eventful a holiday, too lovely a company, too beautiful the sights, too much things to do, captured in too many photos. I will try to blog as much as I can and whenever time permits of course. However with the new found job and the need to play as hard as I can before school reopens, chances are that... Hmmm time will tell.


Awww look at all those cute little Kangaroos looking at a single direction...

I bet the heads of each of them that I will blog my whole Aussie trip down!!!

=)

On hindsight should I start from Cambodia like Cheers is doing now??? Hmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home