html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Shock

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Shock

I just had shock after shock while I was surfing Facebook just now.

1. Found out one of my supervisors for my CE is on Facebook. And he's the one that made me cry and made me labelled as the problematic student.

2. Found one of my secondary school teacher. He still looks the same.

3. Saw some pictures of a nerd from my secondary school. And wow... he looks ermm... hippy now!! Long hair and looks kinda built. Must be all the America influence.

I guess this is a sign. Facebook is asking me to go back to my books so that I would have anymore heart attacks again. Hahahahahah....

Back to the books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home