html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: 我还以为不可能的, 不会不可能...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

我还以为不可能的, 不会不可能...


不会不可能 indeed!!!
-
Headed down to CENTRAL today with Weasel and Su Qin to catch Liang Jing Ru and buy her concert tickets at 10% off SISTIC prices!
-
Must thank Vivian for alerting us of this super good lobang. There was surprisingly very little people in the mall. Was there at 3pm, an hour ahead of her scheduled appearance and no one was in the queue! Yup. NO ONE. Guess the event was too poorly publicised? Or was it meant to be like this in the first place? The only publicity was a tiny corner section of advertisement in 'wo bao', the free chinese newspaper a few days back. No tv adverts or anything else. Thank God for someone who reads that paper then! =)
-
Anyway being the biggest shot of the day LJR arrived at 430pm. Which by then the mall was packed with hundreds of screaming fans. We were of course not going to queue for her to sign on our tickets or on her newest album as I had to rush off to church (God is after all still bigger and more important!). But we heard her sing 2 songs from her latest album! Really 崇拜 is a super cool song. But its true... She is as short as she seems in all those Kbox MTVs. Prolly under 160cm. Hahaha. Cant catch anything under her torso even though she's on an elevated stage. And she is super fair! Still it was magic when she started singing. Being the typical numskull I am I forgot to friggin bring the camera again. Haiz. But I'm glad I bought her concert tickets. She sounds just as good singing in person live! We bought the $118 tickets and got the side aisle. Hope can see her up close!
-
Sorry for the lack of updates but at this time I must show solidarity with my fellow NUS/NTU/SMU/Overseas/Whatever people who have not finished their exams. SO I SHALL NOT BE BLOGGING ON MY NON-STOP PARTYING ACTIVITIES FOR THIS PAST WEEK. Hahah. You guys touched??? Actually I've just been too lazy and too busy to blog la. =) But thankfully my fellow blogger in command has been active in keeping you folks entertained!
-
K signing off for now. Will be back soon! Gotta start getting my things together for my first venture out of Asia.

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]buy duloxetine
[/url] cymbalta online
cymbalta and weight loss
cymbalta dosage directions

 

Post a Comment

<< Home