html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Its over!!!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Its over!!!

Yes! The dreaded exams are over!!! And its time to party!

Firstly a Happy 21st Birthday to Vivian!!! Finally grow old. About time! Can impart all the 'right' values to you le!

The post-exam party started with a city window shopping followed by Ironman Movie. First up the movie. Its was a better starter than Spiderman I feel. Be sure to stay all the way to the end of the credits for a prequel to Ironman 2! Action packed with plenty of humour. Not to mention excellent sound effects and fighting scenes as well. If you're a Marvel fan, catch it! Big shoutout to those still struggling with the exams! Jia You! Especially you Cheers!

I also got back the results of one module. A friggin 77%!!! Arrgh. There goes the only hope to boost the GPA this sem. GPA chase that's all that I live for this semester. Hard to believe it, but the actions speak it. I can't believe this is me also. Time to change to the normal 'Shaun'.

This has undoubtedly been the most exciting semester of the whole university life. Ups and downs, smiles and frowns. Anything and everything went for this sem dude. Will dwell more on it another day. But today's not the time. Can see that my thoughts are everywhere with the planning for tomorrow's big chalet running through constantly!

I shall stop blogging for now. Will be back when my thoughts are collected and when I'm more coherent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home