html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: SUPER DUPER ANGRY

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SUPER DUPER ANGRY

MoH is being a really irritating person. And that is the understatement of the year. There are so many complaints about her but I shall just talk about the one that just happened.

I don't know why, but whenever she comes home from work, she'll turn the toilet light on and go to her room. And the toilet light will remain on until Tricia goes to the toilet and switch it off. So today I took the opportunity to remind her to switch off the light after use, as there were several occasions where she left the light on and went for work. It was really a reminder and I really was not being very rude or whatever.

After I've said my piece, she did not turn the lights off , nor just say "Ok will remember to turn it off". Instead, she questioned me as to why I always turn on the air-con, why I did not turn off the lights in the living room after use and that she ALWAYS have to turn it off! The thing is, I have NEVER turned on the air con before, it was always one of the guys who does it, and the lights in the living room - it's not as if I'm the last one who use the living room. And one of the housemate always come back late, so the light is for him to see. Then she go on and on about how the electrical bills would not be affected much if the toilet lights are left on. And she ended by saying "I don't anybody telling me what to do, it's annoying" and went back to her room!

In the first place, I did not tell her what to do! I merely reminded her to turn off the toilet lights since she is not using them! And she go and pull other things to talk.

Anyway the ultimate is that she went to talk to Tricia after I went up to my room. Saying that she is older, I should not be telling her what to do and that I'm not her mother. Hello, if I have a daughter, she would not be a rude bitch! And then she goes on saying about how tired and hungry she is whenever she comes back (at 5plus?) and she lets us cook before her. Hello again, we normally cook at 7, so if you are hungry, you can cook at 6. No one is stopping you!

Another point she made was about why I was bothering about such a minor issue and not concentrating on uni. She just made her point. It is a minor issue and she made it into such a big one!! And whoever is not concentrating on uni? I think underneath that mountain of hair is just an empty vessel. Remember empty vessels make the most noise?

She is just such a coward, a rude one at that. Why doesn't she come to me directly? Instead, she took the easy way out and confronted Tricia. Sorry Tricia!! Anyway less than 2 months to go and I would not see her face EVER again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home