html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Updates. . .

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Updates. . .

Well nothing much, except that my deferment for the reservist next month have been rejected (for those who still don't know) despite multiple appeals and a letter from school and MP. So I don't bother anymore and will dutifully check in come September 9, for my 3 free meals a day. And secondly that the princess has started working already at the hospital as an OT.

That's why I'm rushing to finish all the major group and individual projects almost a month before the deadlines in anticipation that my 18 days reservist stint will totally whreck my schedule. Don't ask me why I'm not deferred or how I'm going to cope with missing the back 10 or so crucial lectures. Don't ask me why students in other full time institutions are granted deferment but not for those in private schools. Don't ask me why some of my course mates manage to defer and I don't. Don't even ask me how I'm going to finish my EG (Ethics and Governance) individual essay in 3 days when others have more than 3 weeks, or how I'm going to catch up when I'm back. I'm as clueless but I'm sure I'll pull through it somehow.

So I'll treat the reservist as a 18 day holiday. Will be a nice change from the hours I spend daily facing the screen. And for those privilege enough to know. . . SLACK LOH (Shhh. *wink wink. Wait some people not happy then go poh mah ta)!!!

Yup so anyway pardon us if we have not been blogging so religiously as we would like. But I'm sure nightstar would have something to say as soon as she's settled down in her job. The schedules are a lamentable fact. I've been working till late at night for goodness know how many nights. But I'm thankful that God has seen me through everything so far. And all's well on the school side and for the princess in her work.

Because of the crazy schedules, we'll also be missing great times like this:


This new kitty on the block has been affectionately called 'Chase' by the princess. Well watch the video to find out why! Hahaha. Its darn cute and it so so resembles the kitty on the blog tool bar. And the princess loves Chase so much (ahem almost more than me). BOO. But we sure miss giving it headrubs.

Heh. That's it for now! Night folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home