html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Strategic Madness

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Strategic Madness

Sorry for the amazing disappearance of late. I have just finished a crazy strategic management paper that in essence probably test nothing but the ability to put an elephant in a fridge. Took another crazy gamble on that paper. Could be either a HD or NN kind of paper. Well let the results determine who won the 'show hand' contest! MUWAHAHA.

Enough said on the academic front. But life has been pretty boring with the avalance of school work. It's getting increasingly difficult to spread myself across all that I want to do. Haiz. Ironically I was talking about buying an electronic keyboard to try and learn. But I don't even have time this semester to pick up my guitar. And last saturday was the first time I played basketball since early June. Many thanks to Cheers for organising the game.

Anyway tonight I pledge to carass my guitar with the loving tender that has been missing since the start of the semester. Heh.

On another matter, its the big day of some important people tomorrow! And nothing has been done yet. I can almost feel the wind coming from unseen flying daggers. Arrgh. Someone help me here. . .

Time for dinner! Followed by a relaxing evening tonight. But before I go, check out this picture I found on the net.


Ay if you ask me, this summarises the 'Singapore Spirit'. Let's celebrate the Singapore Spirit this 9th of August!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home