html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: The kitty called Poth

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The kitty called Poth

Meet Poth, the other resident kitty at my house:



Poth's name came about long time ago, when she was still a shy kitty. She would stand next to the lamp outside my house, acting like a statue. Whenever I called out to it, it would just stand there like it was Part Of The House. Hence, the name Poth. And whenever I go near it, it would run off. It was only until recently that it started becoming more daring to come into the house.

And daring it was, whenever my kitchen door is open, it would jump up onto the bin next to the sink to rummage for food. Bah! The kitchen door was never left open and unattended again.

Poth's favourite activity is rubbing herself against anything:





And it would daringly walk into the house!!



Another thing about Poth is it behaves like a dog. It likes to lick people, and it never cover it's poo after it has done it's business! So my poor dad had to help her cover up her poo, thus resulting in my grass looking like this:


Lotsa bald patches!

Poth likes to greet people too. It always give me a scare whenever I open the door in the morning cos whenever I open it, it would stick it's head in and mew! And whenever I came home, it would pop out from wherever it was and come gambolling. And it would try to rub against my leg, which I totally hate, cos I want to rewear my pants!

It is still a little timid. If I stamp my feet hard enough it would run away. Poth is one kitty that is both so cute and irritating at the same time.

On another note, I noticed a canopy set up outside my house:


What could it be!


It's a mini birthday party celebration for twins! Lucky kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home