html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: The story about the 2 brains

Friday, September 19, 2008

The story about the 2 brains



It's been ages since I did a proper post and I finally had the time and energy to blog. Had just ended 4 weeks of work and being alone for one week. It was quite stressful as there were times I feel really lost. Lucky for me, I share a ward with 2 other OTs and I could ask them for advice or help whenever I need.

I enjoy the work environment where the OTs and PTs work really closely together. However, it is still a scary thing to be talking to consultants and surgeons. I called a surgeon yesterday and actually, it wasn't as bad as I thought!

On the patients front, I have my share of "good" and "bad" patients as in all service industry. It's always a joy working with patients who are really appreciative of the therapy they receive but there are always a few black sheeps who spoil the day. Lucky these black sheeps are few and far between.

Had been going home straight immediately after work everyday and today, I finally had the chance to go out to have dinner with Sil, Rui and Ceyu. It was great catching up over our favourite sashimi salad, although all we could talk about was work =P

I'm suddenly hit with the Z bug. Gotta go! Wondering what's with the title? It's a joke that one of my colleagues told me the other day: There is nothing right in the right brain and there's nothing left in the right brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home