html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Its the last day of school. . .

Monday, November 10, 2008

Its the last day of school. . .


And the last day of exams. . .

Well almost. . . But its definitely one of the last time suffering in SIM!!! All that's stopping me is my visa interview come this Wednesday. Hope that it will be a seamless passage.

Couldn't resist bringing my Olympus along in this possibly last historic day of exams in SIM. With any luck the next time I see this place again would be graduation! It's been an especially tiring and trying semester for me. The most challenging semester by all yardsticks across my undergraduate academic life. I thank God for seeing me through these tough times.

I did had a lot to say about a lot of things that went on this semester, but somehow one can't always classify some feelings into a standard set of vocabulary. There will be a time for it I suppose. That's what a blog is for anyway. If I wanted a 'display' area for remembering all things happy, it'd be called the photo album, not a blog.

But anyway!!!

Some last (possibly?) pictures of the wonderful group that has been the backbone of my academic pursuit the past year! Thanks guys for giving me the opportunity to be able to work with you all! I really cherish the times we spent together. Though we feel like strangling each other sometimes, it was pretty fun slogging it out together. Although I just found the perfect person we should channel our fingers and knuckle strength on. His name is R _ _ _ _ y. No prizes for guessing who!!! Hahaha. (Sorry for the insider joke there!)


This gotta be the best group ever.


Essentially we're just a bunch of cocksters la.


Still you guys rock!

K just a short entry for now.

Next up lotsa yummy pictures coming your way! Check back soon! Off to find my air ticket. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home