html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Beach!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beach!!

Sunday (15 Feb) was a great day to go for some sun-worshipping at Cottesloe!!


Us!


Our view... cloudless skies. Too bad there weren't any cute guys around to oogle at!


Tricia with the famous Cottesloe icon, which houses the ermm.. toilets.


Me with the stretch of beach with lotsa ppl!



It was really a beautiful day. Water was cold, waves and sun were strong! I wish I could join the girl to read on the grass... looks like such a luxury!
Lastly, my graduation bear!!
~
In the meantime, I'm waiting for Tricia to send me the pics so that I can blog more chronologically about our 4 days trip to Monkey Mia, and more about our graduation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home