html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: My bags are (almost) packed

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My bags are (almost) packed

And i'm ready to go to London!!!

Looking forward to flea markets, shopping, Topshop, H&M, sprawling green pastures, sheeps and of course the cooling weather!! Finally can use my scarves!!

And, and and of course, dear Florence wedding!! Exciting!!

I reckon this blog would be empty for the next 2 weeks since Shaun is having his holidays in USA too!

I'm gonna miss you girls!! Thanks for covering my wards when I'm away!!



See you all in about 2 weeks time!! And Hong in 1 month's time!! Don't miss me too much!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home