html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: The last post from UNCG...

Friday, May 15, 2009

The last post from UNCG...

It’s the end of the exchange already. So I’ve aptly adjusted my countdown timer to count the seconds till I’m home! This will be the last blog entry that comes from a UNCG internet connection. The last week was a bittersweet week and a half in school as we get caught in the flurry of emotions. The exchange was such an eye opener in a million and one ways. I'm afraid I will never be able to show fully the beneficial experiences of this privilege of studying overseas.

I have learned much more about myself and others. I made many good friends and even a few close ones whom I'm pretty sure I will keep in contact for as long as I possibly could. I benefited from a different environment of study - one that greatly encourage thinking out of the box than thinking proficiently within the box. I gained a new sense of independence and being responsible for my own actions well being and that of those around me. I am able to greater understand the different global cultures and have the opportunity to meet and interact with so many others from all over the globe. I saw much scenery and explore many places of which most I know I will never have a chance to visit again in this lifetime. I had the opportunity to try lots of authentic American food (even those in the Caf) and gained some weight!

The benefits will go on and on and I'm sure those who went on exchanges before can attest to. But at the centre of it all I am really thankful for God for providing me this opportunity and also for his continued grace and favour upon myself, Yan Hao and Anastasia as well. Continue to keep us in prayers as we travel from tomorrow onwards to the different Eastern Cities of America!



The last day in UNCG from my room. Contrast it to this picture over here.

I don’t think I will have time to blog again but I look forward to seeing you all soon!

I will be back soon! And then I'll give you verbal face to face updates. Guaranteed to be better than any blog update. Haha.

Till then all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home