html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Jianye & Wenqi Wedding: Part 2

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jianye & Wenqi Wedding: Part 2

Thought I might finish up the post on the wedding before I procrastinated further!


Flurry of activities!


Preparations!

Group pic before running off! Ah gong was super tickled!
And off we go!
While the gate crashing happens, relatives gather over at my house....

The kids on the swing....


While the adults chill....


Kit playing the wedding march when they came in!


Buffet!


Arrival of the bride and groom! With the strategically placed flower bouquet to hide his ermm... torn pants! Haha!


Praying to tee gong...


The brother gang!


Jump! Tradition for kids!

Having tang yuan and mee sua


Tea ceremony!


I get an ang bao too!


Family pic! =))
~
Evening time!

Discussion before everything starts.


Ring bearer and flower girl


Spot me!


Flower girl!
Solemnisation


And you may now kiss the bride!


Happily married!


YAY!
~
Banquet time

First march in...





Was so busy this is one of the few pics of me!


Grandkids with grandma! She refuses to look at the camera!


Second march in where they came in singing "Lucky"
Not much pics at night coz I was busy running around taking polaroid pics for the guests!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home