html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: ArrrrrGH! ITS... ITS... ITS TEKONG FOR ME AGAIN!!!!!

Friday, November 12, 2004

ArrrrrGH! ITS... ITS... ITS TEKONG FOR ME AGAIN!!!!!

Blearrgh.. BMTC instructor. Looks like im stuck in tekong for the next 19 months of my ns career. Looking back now, i realised i've came a long way since my chao recruit days in Mohawk Company. When i was a recruit, i used to hate being tekan for no apparent reasons. Now i shall promise not to do all the silly things my sergeants did to me last time.

I am so gonna be as welfare as i can to my future trainees. No more running to trees, forming up in 1 or 20 rows, doing excessive push ups, shoutings, and humiliations.
Please send me back to Mohawk so i can make Mohawk into a new welfare company. I swear i'll make the Leopards and Ninjas drool. Heh Heh Heh.

Some things i plan to do if only i ever have the honour of returning to Mohawk....

1. Company Routine Orders at 7pm at latest daily!!!!!

2. Followed by own time own target emart break and canteen break.

3. Basketball games shall be allowed or rather, enforced after ROs daily too.

4. For fieldpack inspectons, "5 mins everyting out!!!" Same for the converse.

5. I will fight for orders to ban Rifle PTs. They suck.

6. No running from point to point. Marching is good.

7. Lectures should be short and sweet to the point. Excessive infomation will cause drowsiness.

8. Allow trainees to report sick as and when they like. Let the MO decide if they are chao keng or not.

9. Bunk areas should be clean and free from dirt and dust, not polished nor shined.

10. Allow handphones to be brought everywhere!!!!!

Heh heh.. If only... If only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home