html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Sian ah!!!! Why no stay out?!!!!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Sian ah!!!! Why no stay out?!!!!!!

Yes im home.. But i gotta be back in camp by 2230 hours.. Which is only 3 hours away.. This is just great. Thanks saf for nothing. I juz love my 4 hours of nights out.

Enough whining. First day of IPC went on rather smooth. I am still not used to the amount of liberty and freedom a commander in bmtc gets. No more marching from point to point, getting greeted along the way and visiting the mess whenever there is free time is just so unlike me. Freedom can be scary at times.

The only killing aspect of IPC is probably the tons of things needed to be learnt. There is so much lecture(80% of the whole 3 weeks) that I swear my butt will get swollen one day. Sigh. being back in Tekong feels much different from being in mainland. Friends in external units who are reading this please note: We in bmtc are not better off than you guys in units. Serious. Probably the biggest misconception about bmtc sergeants is that the vocation is a slag one. Indeed there is much responsibilities to bear as an instructor.

Modules include, Roles and Responsibilities as an instructor, Counselling courses, Range instructor courses, the organisation of IPPT and SOC lessons and of course the most boring module that all recruits and sergeants alike loathe: Individual Field Craft. All recruits will remember the 7 agonising days during fieldcamp in bmt in which IFC was taught. IFC is boring to learn. Much more boring to teach. Bleargh.

Dang! I miss my dearest so. Guess there will not be anyone to call and wish me goodnight for this whole week in camp. Hope you are having lots of fun dear. Time to book in loh. Super Sian. Have lotsa fun out there. Catcha all in the weekends. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home