html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: On and Off

Monday, April 11, 2005

On and Off

Before I start the blog proper I gotta say this:
I got to see good ol Cheok enlist into BMTC this week on Thursday! Welcome to the end of your LIFE, well figuratively speaking. Bwahahaha! He's now a chao maggot.

So wad's On and wad's Off this week?

On:
-
Got a new pair of Havaianas slippers on XinYi's account.
Thank you dear! Bright orange and super cool! Didnt really suit me but heck. It makes my younger brother jealous. :p
-Im free for most of next week!
On off from next Tuesday till Sunday. Shiok! Last week for me to enjoy though.
-DVD galore!
Im gonna finish my YI TIAN TU LONG JI series in camp. Finally I'm into the last 3 dvds of the 21 part serial. Zhang Wu Ji is a lucky bitch. 4 pretty gals after him! Wah lau ay. Then I'm moving on to Tian Long Ba Bu. Song ah!
-Warcraft III
My new game obsession. Alright, I know. I'm one year slower than the average computer punks. I mean YOU Edward! You make me feel I came from stone age.

Off:
-I forgot Dada's birthday!
Darn. None of my 2 brothers remembered as well! Sad right?
Dui bu qi lao pa, hai'er bu xiao! "Bzzzzzkk!!!"
(stabbed myself with my long sword as a form of punishment for not being filial)
<<< the results of watching too much chinese sword-fighting dramas.
-I'm a fitness wreck now.
Which was why I woke up at 6am daily the past week to go jogging. At the same time bio VJC and CHIJ babes going to skool en route to East Coast Park. Oops. Hehehe.
-Curse you darn duties!
After last week GUARD COM, lim peh COS 2moro, which is why I'm booking in tonight. Sigh.

This is how I blog when I'm lazy. Hahaha. I promise more sincere blogs next week when I'm more free k? Anyway I'm free for most of next week and Melvin the Aussie Brudda will be back 2moro! So Sec skool ppl try to do a get together next week ya?

Back to camp for now. Sian to de max. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home