html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Green with envy

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Green with envy

Yay! Xin Yi is back from her week long stay in Taiwan! And I got lotsa snacks to eat! Yummy. I love tai yang bings. Slurp! Woohoo.

But I'm jealous.

1. She gets to spent twice the amount of time there exploring than I did. Dang!

2. She gets to go Taipei 101 b'cos its finally opened! (It was not when I was there) Hrummph!

3. She travelled by luxurious SQ airlines while I took lousy Eva airways. Bah!

4. She tried more rides than I did in Leofoo amusement gardens! Arrgh...

5. She even have her own ROAD!!! Grrrrrrr.

Check it out. Its even drawn on the tourist map.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Never mind. Someplace, somehow, somewhere, there will be a XianAn Road I'm sure.

Just you wait till I find it.

Stop gloating there! Hrummph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home