html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: The first blog of JULY! On the 10th...

Monday, July 11, 2005

The first blog of JULY! On the 10th...

Yay! As I celebrate the entry into another month of NS life, I can't help but wonder what am I going to do after I ORD. But then thats another story for another time.
Anyway....

11 MORE MONTHS TO ORD!!!! ORD LOH!!!

44 MORE WEEKS TO ORD!!! ORD LOH!!!

132 MORE DAYS TO ORD!!! ORD LOH!!!

In case you folks out there think I've abandoned my blog, well I did'nt. I just don't have the time to even blog on the weekdays, much so more on my precious weekends. Anway here's a quick update.

BMT's starting this week which means even less time to blog or play basketball. DANG!

BMTC have sort of recovered from the shock of my fallen comrade. Signs of normalcy are returning, which is good.

The dreaded (for the recruits) and much awaited (for the instructors) field camp is coming!!!
I just cant wait. Heh heh heh.

Can't think of more stuff and I gotta run.

Book in DI (DUTY INSTRUCTOR) sucks. And I'm supposed to be at Pasir Ris in 30 mins.

Oooops! Gotta fly...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home